On behalf of the National Conference Committee, I would like to welcome you to the 43rd Australian Music Therapy Association National Conference to be held in Brisbane, September 14-17 2017.
Last year we reflected on our role as consultants and collaborators in nurturing equitable participation in music for health and well-being.
As our profession is moving into the ‘40’s’ this year we feel it is important to reconnect with the music, and its capacity to change lives. In particular, providing a diverse range of opportunities to contemplate perspectives towards our own music as a key tool in developing our capacity and potential as professionals with a unique skill set in an ever-changing landscape.
The National Conference Committee are excited to be working on a program that will deliver a diverse range of opportunities to tap into our musical selves.
We encourage you to join us in Brisbane - the sunshine state later this year.
- Registration openOpen now
- Abstract submissionClosed
- Notification of acceptance30 June 2017
- Early bird registration close21 July 2017
- The Prelude 14 September 2017
- AMTA Conference15 & 16 September 2017
- Professional Development Seminar17 September 2017